Saturday, May 18, 2013

Graduation Day

 
For every student who is working hard this is the great achievement, so this is my graduation happened in 9th of May 2013 in STI Academic Center Global City Taguig, and this is my outfit although hindi mo sya mairarampa ng matagal dahil magsusuot ka ng toga, anyways  ayan I am Lady in Red pair with my killer hills shoes, medyo pinag sisihan ko ang pagsusuot niyan dahil pumila kame ng napakatagal at umakyat hanggang 8th floor para sa Graduation March pero keri lang push padin, tiis ganda ika nga, sabi nga ng friend q "Ginusto mu yan ih!"haha..

  
This is my friends Cindy (in yellow dress) and Maan (in gray dress) and me, actually were only 3 girls graduated in our course (Computer Science) in our Branch, well i don't know but it flatters me.hehe
This is my ever friend Jajay i will miss this guy because he is very honest in all aspect,kind,loving,generous lahat na!ikaw na girl! actually Jay and I is supposed to graduate last 2012 because of personal reasons so ayan buti nalang hindi din sya naka graduate agad at may naksabay ako,chos!

Group shot!10 lang kameng ComSci Graduate sa Branch namen, Ung girl sa kaliwa ay IT student (Cherry) and the guy who looks like Ryan Bang (hanapin nio..hehe) is also IT student, hindi pa kme complete diyan.
  The Graduates of STI College Ortigas-Cainta Batch 2013, HRM in Maroon,CompSci and IT in Yellow.
With Mama

 With Mudra and Pudra.
 He looked pissed here,haha..
To my Batch mates, soar high and I know that we can do this, don't give up and reach for your dream. To my parents thank you and I love you both. To God, without you all this things is impossible.Thank You!
P.S what can you say about my look?haha..

2 comments:

  1. Love it teh! pa blog2 na lang! you forgot the word 'Crazy' when you described me haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God jay you're here haha!secret nga to ih,chusera ka..haha

    ReplyDelete