Monday, May 27, 2013

Reasons to Celebrate

So here is the celebration of my Graduation and also our House Blessing,two best fulfillment's of my parents. Actually the guest was late for the House Blessing so were only few to follow the priest and pray but its ok,less hassle and worry.Of course every time we had a feast/celebration it feels and seems like its a reunion,i always love when my relatives came because since we move out from our old house i rarely see my relatives in short i missed them,because i grew up close to my relatives (my father side) and also my High School friends, some of my friends are busy because of their work.BTW here are some of the photos.Enjoy!



 My family,Left to Right, my sister,brother in-law,me,father,mama,my oilyness wacky face daddy,my cousin and her baby.
 The first visitor/guest who ate, my sister!nagunguna pa :p
 Lechon!spot the odd,yeah!its dragon fruit instead of apple.HAHA, because they forgot to buy apple.
 Menu: Menudo and Mix seafoods
 Mix veggies,Hamonado,Cream Dory fillet
 Embutido and Beef broccoli.. yummy!
 Family picture,thanks to Great Image for this good and beautiful photo.


My High School and College friends,many of my friends didn't come.
My outfit: Prints and Florals,sorry for the low quality i used my phone Nokia Asha 310 and its only 
2.0 MP,hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment